• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real purpose of most of us on ODT

Back in the early 80s you could do pretty well in the hobby. I haven't seen it like that since then
Back then the whole sale prices changed regularly. I suppose inflation like today. Since then I had to work for a firearms dealer to find good deals on quality weapons and get deals on ammo and such. At least that was my experience

Back then the whole sale prices changed regularly. I suppose inflation like today. Since then I had to work for a firearms dealer to find good deals on quality weapons and get deals on ammo and such. At least that was my experience
Inflation at it finesse. I wish i was born before the 1986 to experience owning a machine gun lol

Inflation at it finesse. I wish i was born before the 1986 to experience owning a machine gun lol
I was born in time.
But my lower brain was doing my thinking for me at that time.
Colt M 16s for 800 with transfer.
Rock Island Armory M60 , $2600.00.
IMI Uzis 650.00

Hindsight.

You would've had to own one prior to 1934, when the class 3 stamps came into effect. I believe it was. Honestly I've had access to select fire weapons for a long time. I've used them in tactical and training situations and personally I don't have a use for full auto, 3 round burst maybe. A belt drive machine gun is another story on a battlefield. Did you know that there was a time some firearms were made without serial numbers before 1968.

Back in the day, wants were not such a driving force. today its a gotta have the biggest, the most expensive, the...................well you get it

Back
Top Bottom