• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

REALLY?!?!?! ONLY 1 SUGGESTION?!?!? NEED AN AR-15 BARREL CUT, CROWNED, RETHREADED & PIN/WELD

you get what you pay for with machining work. Suck it up and go to someone reputable.

or sell that barrel and just buy one that's close to what you want. Not sure how less than .5" in length would change anything.

X2, I went to Winder and met them last week. I have been hearing great things for a long time but this was my first visit. If you are more worried about cheap than quality I don't think this is the place for you either. Save your money up until you have enough to have it done right, just a suggestion. Quality machine and gun smithing is not cheap.

X2, I went to Winder and met them last week. I have been hearing great things for a long time but this was my first visit. If you are more worried about cheap than quality I don't think this is the place for you either. Save your money up until you have enough to have it done right, just a suggestion. Quality machine and gun smithing is not cheap.
you and me both. i stopped by to talk about getting a barrel threaded (older lever gun) and need to go back with the action to see what they can do. was good to finally put a face with a name there..

you and me both. i stopped by to talk about getting a barrel threaded (older lever gun) and need to go back with the action to see what they can do. was good to finally put a face with a name there..
They did my Ruger 22/45 pistol, cut and threaded at 1 inch, about to have a standard model done as well, I asked them about cutting and threading a lever gun of mine and they told me they don’t like to mess with lever guns

very skilled but reasonably priced
Those don’t go hand in hand
the one place I was recommended was absolutely outrageous with prices when I called. They told me $100 just for a pin and weld job. That's the joke and I know it. I have a 16 inch barrel that I need cut to 13.35 and I need it threaded and a muzzle device pin and weld it. Somebody please tell me a very skilled but reasonably priced gunsmith.

Thanks
Also, May i ask Why the shorter barrel with the longer muzzle device? Why not the good ol 14.5 pin and weld? Why not a pistol? Just don’t see what’s going on here. I think there is a reason nobody makes a 13.35” barrel.

Back
Top Bottom