• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Really sad to see how people treat their children

Eggmanmja01

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Though I Be The Lone Survivor! RLTW
283   0
Reaction score
This was a video last week of a dad and stepmother disciplining his daughter on one of those LIVE things! Disgusting!

download.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/50ShadesOfNAOMI/status/1302677120473354245

sometimes showing is the only way. kids can be 6ft tall and bulletproof.
that action may have saved that little girl from being killed,raped,gang raped,or all of the above..
if it was truly to show her that she CANT protect herself,i honestly dont have a problem with it.
maybe she is upset,but maybe she wont try and run away again and wont become a statistic...
much easier to deal with the trauma of learning a lesson at home than the trauma caused by a life changing event..

I'm sure there's more to the story, and I will never take the black and white version the media wants to show us, but I will say that I would never allow my child to be beaten by a step parent like that. I was fortunate to have a step father that loved and treated me like his own son. If I was this girls mother I'd be walking in there fully prepared to go to prison. But then again I heard in the video that the mother wasn't in the picture. Im all for disciplining by the way of good ol fashion a$$ whooping but im not touching some one else's kid and I damn sure aren't letting someone touch mine. Especially like that in the video. This is what drives a person away from the laws of society and into the streets.

I'm sure there's more to the story, and I will never take the black and white version the media wants to show us, but I will say that I would never allow my child to be beaten by a step parent like that. I was fortunate to have a step father that loved and treated me like his own son. If I was this girls mother I'd be walking in there fully prepared to go to prison. But then again I heard in the video that the mother wasn't in the picture. Im all for disciplining by the way of good ol fashion a$$ whooping but im not touching some one else's kid and I damn sure aren't letting someone touch mine. Especially like that in the video. This is what drives a person away from the laws of society and into the streets.
Hitting her in the face (which I guess was the step-mother), is going to be their undoing. The rest, I have no problem with.
maybe
but the first thing you hear is step mom say "you wanna hit me again?"
so the little girl had already been violent..

Back
Top Bottom