• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rear Flip Kit for '07 Tundra ??

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

I put 1200+ miles on the RCSB for Thanksgiving... not a single hick-up, and I averaged 16 to 19 MPG depending on speed. 19 MPG under 75MPH, 16 MPG above 75 MPH (sustained average highway speeds). Press your right foot to the floor while cruising @ 70 mph and the truck comes alive. Right now, the harmonic sweet-spot for this truck the way I have it set up is a little above 80 MPH. Lane changes are exact, but the ride is still a little stiff for huge potholes, ugly expansion joints, and abrupt changes in the surface. It's not harsh, and easily controllable... the nannies did there job at least one time that I know of when I touched on the marbles on the outside edge of a downhill sweep to the left. I think the ride will soften a little bit once the new suspension is broken in.

All-in-all, I am satisfied with this old RCSB.

275K and counting.

I never got around to having someone weld a C-notch in the cross member, I installed shorter rear shocks, and air-lift bags ... these changes seem to keep me from hitting the drive shaft. If I lower the front and rear another 2", I think I would definitely require a C-notch.

IMG_E1600 (2).JPG

IMG_7654 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom