• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reasonable & Competent Old School Gunsmith Needed

I hear that from SO MANY folks, a comment like Yup, "I built this one for a guy around the corner" when speaking of an AR - seems if you can correctly assemble a model car from the toy store then you can assemble an AR. -------------- Not much "skill" required.

Trust me... it can still get FUBAR. Model cars don’t have the potential to cost you fingers or a trip to the ER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can’t compare assembling a model car, and assembling an AR.

Some of us are Gunsmiths AND Armorers.

Fully Understand ... But, there are massive amounts of folks out there whom follow a YouTube video and assemble a box/kit AR and
then tell folks they are gunsmiths. Kinda slaps a actual gunsmith in the face from my view - but what do I know.

There is a real old guy in Alpharetta that doesn't bullsh*t. He is a wizard with all thing firearms. I will have to get his number.

Now just so we are clear on this before you act he does not like to be hassled on when your gun is going or will be finished. When it's done it done and done right. He will call you. He doesn't take kindly to pushy personalities because his rates are stupid cheap.

Back
Top Bottom