• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rebates on Wal-Mart ARs

HAHAHAHHA, yep I'm making this all up, so please don't go looking for them. Leave the spoils to the common folk.

:crazy:
I probably won't go looking, but only because they are probably all gone. BTW a viewer from Ohio commented on a recent (maybe yesterday) Hickok45 video that the WalMarts in his area were having some mega sales on firearms also. It's not just a regional phenom.

Picked up the last $350 Windham last night in Rome. The tag still read $649, so I had to get them to dig into the system and find the updated price. The lady thought I was crazy when I told her that gun was now $350, lol.

A lot of these stores are not updating the prices and are still at $650 and $699. Insist the the employee or the store manager check the new pricing...

Last edited:
Anyone got the scoop on why they are doing this?

Man they have been doing this every year for many years now. Every year when it comes time for the new inventory to come in they put the old inventory on sale to clear it out. Once the red tags are on it they will keep reducing the price on a monthly, weekly, sometimes daily basis regardless of profit or lack thereof until the merchandise is gone. They have made enough money on everything else in the store and need the room to rotate stock and keep the new models. I myself have picked up quite a few smokin below cost deals that were probably cheaper than manufacturing costs on several occasions.
Just keep looking as they need the room the sales will continue and the prices get cheaper until it's gone.

Back
Top Bottom