• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rebel Silencers

kb34

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
Anybody bought any of Rebel Silencers Cans? Pretty inexpensive suppressors. Junk or No?

For the price I can get a .30 Cal, 9mm, and 22lr can compared to something from the big name manufactureres only being in a .30 cal or 9mm. I won't be shooting any full auto so that rating doesn't bother me.

For the time, effort, and stamp cost........don’t go for the cheapest suppressor, based on price alone. It’s impossible to know the longevity of a company, but keep in mind that a warranty is only as good as the company is in business.

Well the question was are they junk or not?

Any company could go out of business at any time. Look at General Motors, almost put out of business in 2008.. Silencerco could go belly up next week as well. There is only one that knows the past present and future. Nobody knows what could happen to any business at any time. I realize if they go out of business I have no more warranty. That wasn’t my initial question. I realize there’s an investment in time and money. I just don’t see the point in a $1200 suppressor plus a $200 stamp, when I can get 3 for basically the price of one. I don’t intend on running them full auto every day in a combat situation. Just trying to get the most (well Least) bang for my buck.

Any company could go out of business at any time. Look at General Motors, almost put out of business in 2008.. Silencerco could go belly up next week as well. There is only one that knows the past present and future. Nobody knows what could happen to any business at any time. I realize if they go out of business I have no more warranty. That wasn’t my initial question. I realize there’s an investment in time and money. I just don’t see the point in a $1200 suppressor plus a $200 stamp, when I can get 3 for basically the price of one. I don’t intend on running them full auto every day in a combat situation. Just trying to get the most (well Least) bang for my buck.

Well here you go.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/7k2lcc/rebel_silencers/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/03/tyler-kee/silencer-review-rebel-silencers-sos-hunter/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/..._30_can__updated_to_include_specs_/20-476774/

Tons of chatter on the WWW, not great at first glance. Please buy one, the 11-14 months from now, let us know how it works out for you.

PS.....I really regret my last suppressor, cause I went “inexpensive”.

Compare apples to apples. I don't know what $1200 suppressor you are looking for - but I would PERSONALLY much rather save up and get a highly rated $500-600 can then be a test case for a $300 can.

Without HPA passing they are worthless junk. Save your money and buy something nicer. Like anything, you get what you pay for.

It’s less of a not having the money and more of not wanting to spend a ton if I don’t have to. But from the looks of it. I don’t think I’ll go for one. 4 reviews and 4 baffle strikes.

Compare apples to apples. I don't know what $1200 suppressor you are looking for - but I would PERSONALLY much rather save up and get a highly rated $500-600 can then be a test case for a $300 can.

Silencerco was just a comparison. Still an apples to apples. Both 30 cal cans. It’s not about saving up, if I couldn’t afford the high end, I wouldn’t be looking at one at all. I just don’t want to spend a ton if I don’t have to, if the less expensive gets the job done. Like buying a corvette Z06 when the base model has all the same options, less ~200 or so hp. But after reading more and more reviews, seems to be every one has a baffle strike.

Silencerco was just a comparison. Still an apples to apples. Both 30 cal cans. It’s not about saving up, if I couldn’t afford the high end, I wouldn’t be looking at one at all. I just don’t want to spend a ton if I don’t have to, if the less expensive gets the job done. Like buying a corvette Z06 when the base model has all the same options, less ~200 or so hp. But after reading more and more reviews, seems to be every one has a baffle strike.

I have all my info in the Silencer Shop system. They are always running sales on different suppressors. The early bird gets the worm, and I totally understand wanting to save money.

Disclaimer: the SS system makes it way too easy, and could be dangerous to your bank account.......#donttellmywife. 4 stamps pending.

Tell us which cans you are looking at (so we can comment and live vicariously). I consider several good .30 cal cans from Silencerco, dead air, sig, etc in the $600-900 range; so when you say $1200 I assume you are going for the Bugatti vs. the Taurus.

Back
Top Bottom