• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reblue, Cerakote, Rattle Can, Rhino liner?

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Have an old rifle worth about 250, metal needs one of the above. Do not want a "bubba" finish, just a do it yourself, decent looking, uniform protection of the metal. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thx

I recently painted my AR with duracoat aerosol, it turned out great. Just need to put it back together. I had an issue with one can of the aerosol, but I gave them a call and they sent me another can free of charge without question. It's very easy to use and not that expensive, just sand down until it's smooth, tape off what you want (if you want to) then spray. I know they have a re-blueing kit as well as a wood stain.

I recently painted my AR with duracoat aerosol, it turned out great. Just need to put it back together. I had an issue with one can of the aerosol, but I gave them a call and they sent me another can free of charge without question. It's very easy to use and not that expensive, just sand down until it's smooth, tape off what you want (if you want to) then spray. I know they have a re-blueing kit as well as a wood stain.
Thanks, will look into that.

Back
Top Bottom