• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reckless driver vehicle ID - please look out - All black late model Porsche 911 with high [say at least 2ft] spoiler - Mount Paran this afternoon

As at least of what I am sure is a line of people, I'm the offended party, on Mt. Paran, in this lunatic's path [or....whatever 17 year old got ahold of that Porsche.....] all I got was a glimpse of the drivers window. Most insane driving I've ever seen.
Ever been on I285 during early rush hour? Exhilarating! Even better in a light rain!

1637791489981.png

Got so mad, he had to make a thread....lol
I know, right? You'd think his steak came out before his salad...first world problems.
Some guy in a Porsche drives recklessly near me and I'm going to do everything I can to let him hit me. Then I'm calling Ken Nugent and cashing them checks.

I know, right? You'd think his steak came out before his salad...first world problems.
Some guy in a Porsche drives recklessly near me and I'm going to everything I can to let him hit me. Then I'm calling Ken Nugent and cashing them checks.
Time ta git paaaayyyyeeeedddd!!!!!

Some guy in a Porsche drives recklessly near me and I'm going to do everything I can to let him hit me. Then I'm calling Ken Nugent and cashing them checks.

one call, thats all!

One call that’s all

Back
Top Bottom