• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reckless driver vehicle ID - please look out - All black late model Porsche 911 with high [say at least 2ft] spoiler - Mount Paran this afternoon

Dude - What?? I almost lost my life, and here you are? Think I'm a scam lawsuit? HA. Brother I'm far back New England Protestant Work Ethic Material. This is for real.
Did you update your Facebook status to 'Safe from really nice car driven by an idiot'?
I've been driving commercial vehicles for almost 30 years, if I started a thread every time I witnessed someone driving recklessly I'd get banned from this site.
Anyone notice the recent wooden cross coming up I75 North just past the 138 exit and next to the Fielder Rd overpass?
Yeah- two cars blew past me and my trucks detection system clocked them at 122 MPH and my dash cam captured them both losing control, striking another vehicle, and one of the speeders disappeared into the weeds. Dead right there.
Just another day in paradise.

Dude - What?? I almost lost my life, and here you are? Think I'm a scam lawsuit? HA. Brother I'm far back New England Protestant Work Ethic Material. This is for real.

Everybody piles on the "bitching" threads. Yours is legit. Dude was a ****. Get you a big truck and the next time it happens he will either be dead or starting a thread for people to pile on.

Did you update your Facebook status to 'Safe from really nice car driven by an idiot'?
I've been driving commercial vehicles for almost 30 years, if I started a thread every time I witnessed someone driving recklessly I'd get banned from this site.
Anyone notice the recent wooden cross coming up I75 North just past the 138 exit and next to the Fielder Rd overpass?
Yeah- two cars blew past me and my trucks detection system clocked them at 122 MPH and my dash cam captured them both losing control, striking another vehicle, and one of the speeders disappeared into the weeds. Dead right there.
Just another day in paradise.
Never quite understood the crosses on the side of the road. Unless someone’s actually buried there. Sort of a hazard when people are distracted by looking at them while whistling by at 80.

Back
Top Bottom