• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reckless driver vehicle ID - please look out - All black late model Porsche 911 with high [say at least 2ft] spoiler - Mount Paran this afternoon

Are you the kind of guy that goes 70 in the far left lane?

I stay in the appropriate lane, given the flow of traffic.

People using the transportation lanes for their entertainment, putting the public in danger, is an issue.

Saw one piece of that, and got all emotional about it, but I'm over it now, and have no issue with that dude or whatever, just another day.

Porsche 911, late model, spoiler noted, while passing vehicle on his side of the lane, passed over double yellows, illegally, and almost front hit me and everyone else behine me,. very serious violation, although I couldn't see anything to describe this perp outside of Male white gray hair, Porsche 911 with arrogant spoiler, like really high. Porsche all black.
I heard then saw him near river going over 100 at 1 pm. He was driving like he stole it or maybe went to top golf & plays for the raiders. That pos sat on the curb after dumping the drugs or alcohol he had in his Vette while the girl & dog he hit burned alive.

This thread needs a dashcam…
a99087_dash-cam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom