• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recomendation for AR trigger.

Price doesn't matter, I want to know if it's greg vess greg vess approved first.
Iv'e heard they can be a pain as far as a drop in unit can go. I read something to effect that adj. was needed to make sure it worked right. I don't see a problem with the triggers other than the cost. I mean you can buy another gun for that. Ridiculous! I like my ALG ACT with some light springs. The thing with those triggers is you get the first shot off and the second shot will be inaccurate unless you take the time to get right back on target. If that is the case then a regular semi auto trigger will suffice. They might be fun and ammo draining for a while but all for not. Unless you are in a situation where suppression fire is needed then it would come in handy. Since I don't see that happening to anybody anytime soon it's a colossal wast of money. Save yourself 420 dollars and get a ALG ACT with some light springs. I use JP reduced power springs and believe me it's a real light, super smooth trigger that you can be accurate with every single shot. In conclusion this is not a GREG VESS approved accessory.

For my money I would be better served by taking that massive lump of money and buy a really good barrel for example; one in 6.5 Creedmoor to swap out with my 308 barrel and really benefit from that money. Possibly a real good 1-6 power scope for a nice AR set up.

One of what?

Do these triggers (ALG, etc) also work in a S&W AR22? Love the gun, hate the trigger.
It was my understanding that the S&W AR22 took all original AR parts except for the barrel and bolt. All the other parts are interchangeable. I thought I read that somewhere. That was suppose to be one of the selling points of the S&W.

Back
Top Bottom