• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recomendation for AR trigger.

Yet another thread of. Well whats good for the money . . .everyone agrees then . . . thats **** you won't get anything good until you spend 8 bajillion dollars like i did

.......and that's what happens when ask for personal opinions on a firearms related site. Same thing on any site related to automatives, tools, etc.

yup just always makes me laugh, the majority are always wrong, just how it works

Always someone, or somebodies, that disagrees. For instance, most folks will agree that Honda’s are reliable autos. My brother has owned 1 and he will swear up and down they’re the biggest POS’s on the road.

That's the one. They have 2 listed. The QMS and the ACT.

I haven't shot one of the QMS triggers listed on top, the ACT are the only ones I'm familiar with. It's about $15 more than the QMS. Someone else with more knowledge of the two might shine some light on the difference in them.

The ACT adds nickel-boron coating on the trigger and nickel-Teflon coating on the hammer, disconnnector, and pins to increase surface hardness and reduce friction, they average 6lbs. The QMS is gonna weigh more than that.

The ACT adds nickel-boron coating on the trigger and nickel-Teflon coating on the hammer, disconnnector, and pins to increase surface hardness and reduce friction, they average 6lbs. The QMS is gonna weigh more than that.
Well hell, got the qms. Oh well, it's only for a pinker 22. 6 lbs is heavy for a trigger!

Well hell, got the qms. Oh well, it's only for a pinker 22. 6 lbs is heavy for a trigger!

That’s my complaint. You’re paying $76 plus shipping for a trigger that weighs an average of 6lbs. The QMS averages 1/2 pound more.

Yes, triggers like the Geissele cost quite a bit more, but they get you into the 3-4lb range......safely and reliably.

You can take an ALG and swap out the springs, but now you stand the chance of getting the trigger down into a weight range that the engineers did not design it for. This could result in an unsafe condition.

Back
Top Bottom