• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommend a dodge, Chrysler, jeep mechanic? 02 LIBERTY

rockyfatcat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
31   0
Reaction score
The shop it is sitting at verified with a scope that the valve is burned. This shop has been very good in the past, but they are very busy and this is not really in their lane.

I know the motor isn’t that old.

I need to have 1 head removed. Sent out to a machine shop and reinstalled.

I have done this job before with both heads years ago when I bought it with blown head gaskets. I’m not interested in doing it myself.

Also looking for a good mechanic or small private shop in the Fayette, Coweta, Spalding area.
The gentleman who had been taking care of our vehicles for decades passed away last year :(

Also looking for a good mechanic or small private shop in the Fayette, Coweta, Spalding area.
The gentleman who had been taking care of our vehicles for decades passed away last year :(
Herb @ Big H auto care has been my goto guy. He specializes in Honda Toyota Nissan. He and another mechanic are very busy/backed up. Good work at a decent price.
1732 Forest Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260

Is the repair bill going to exceed the value of the vehicle ?

We bought a pretty nice 4wd 01 Liberty a couple of years ago for $650

Surprisingly it’s been a pretty reliable car . Which I was not expecting from a fiat dodge jeep .

Is the repair bill going to exceed the value of the vehicle ?

We bought a pretty nice 4wd 01 Liberty a couple of years ago for $650

Surprisingly it’s been a pretty reliable car . Which I was not expecting from a fiat dodge jeep .
Is the repair bill going to be less than the cost of a replacement vehicle? I never understood the attitude that vehicles were disposable once repairs got expensive. Especially whit the extremely high costs of new and used cars these days.

Back
Top Bottom