• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommend a fridge

The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, Inglis, Estate, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Ignis, Indesit, and Consul.
Whirlpool
Corporation is the world's largest home appliance maker. Their website also mentions Hotpoint, Diqua, Affresh, Acros, and Yummly brands.

The easy and best answer is: Whatever your wife wants! Happy wife happy life.

My wife wanted this one so it's what I bought https://www.lowes.com/pd/LG-26-1-cu...-Black-Stainless-Steel-Energy-Star/1000004906 We have had no problems with it and it functions perfectly for a family of 5.

I bought ours at Lowes but if you have a Sears scratch and dent place near you that might be a good place to search. The scratch and dent place will sell you the same extended warranties and if it dies Sears will give you a brand new one even if you bought it on discount.

Go to applianceSmart. Their website is junk but they sell new scratch & dent. Full factory warranty and rebates.

Lowe’s/HD/sears cannot touch their prices and most of their items aren’t noticeably scratched or dented.

Just recently bought a Kenmore French door. Love it. I know that most will say “Kenmore is crap just like Sears”. But LG is making most or all of the Kenmore fridges and for the last several years LG has had the best reviews. All of the LG models have a direct equivalent in a Kenmore.

The only other thing I will suggest is that if you can wait until the next “patriotic” holiday weekend you will save anywhere from $500-$1000 on the model that you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bout anything over 45 years old. you'll have to replace the $20 condenser fan about every 15 years (they don't make them fans like they used to)

Nothing is made like it was was15+ years ago, put together like, bubblegum,bailing wire, and DUCT TAPE. Stay away from SAMSUNG, LG, and some WHIRLPOOL...

Back
Top Bottom