• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommend a Range Finder

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
Getting a range finder for my birthday in March,can someone recommend and nice economical one? 0-600 yards should suffice, actually under 600 will be just fine.Thanks.

I just bought the leupold rx3 full draw for 156 shipped to my door. I love it. It's faster than my dads lieca and it has scan mode. Good for up to 1300 and has arc compensation

I learned it's about like searching for a carry pistol.... there are about 10,000 different options that could possibly work and you just have to get your hands on some. If anyone wants to try this leupold out I got your more than welcome. Like I said its instant feedback, good little case with it and just nice overall. 3 different reticle to choose from. Trophy scale mode if that interests anyone. My dad readout is red on his leica but very slow to give a number back which I don't like. I would take money any day over his. You about cant go wrong with any of them. I'm using mine for now hunting but thought at the price point and features why not go to 150 for a 1300 range finder

I learned it's about like searching for a carry pistol.... there are about 10,000 different options that could possibly work and you just have to get your hands on some. If anyone wants to try this leupold out I got your more than welcome. Like I said its instant feedback, good little case with it and just nice overall. 3 different reticle to choose from. Trophy scale mode if that interests anyone. My dad readout is red on his leica but very slow to give a number back which I don't like. I would take money any day over his. You about cant go wrong with any of them. I'm using mine for now hunting but thought at the price point and features why not go to 150 for a 1300 range finder
Do you mind posting the link to the deal you got for $156?

Do you mind posting the link to the deal you got for $156?
Screenshot_20190112-064042_Chrome.jpg

Nikon Monarch Stabilized. They are awesome, especially for when you get buck fever. The image is steady, even when your hands arent. And yes, they work.

Back
Top Bottom