• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommend a Tree Removal Service in Henry County?

Nob0dy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
318   0
Reaction score
I got a few trees I want removes from my back property line in order for me to move my fence back to the actual property line.

Any recommendations for around in Henry County? Sort of open to suggestions and would like to stay cost effective as well.

What's a price I'd be looking to pay?

Just remember access, obstacles like fences, sheds, etc play a big part on price. Drop and you clean can be a big mess for the homeowner and the working crew to work around safely.
Any service that can give a quote from a picture or description is cheating themselves and probably the customer.

Just remember access, obstacles like fences, sheds, etc play a big part on price. Drop and you clean can be a big mess for the homeowner and the working crew to work around safely.
Any service that can give a quote from a picture or description is cheating themselves and probably the customer.
Yeah mine are between my fence and a neighbors. But if the back neighbors lets me take down his fence in order to just let the tree fall I Imagine it will not cost too much.

Back
Top Bottom