• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommend me some new places!

Charlie Elliott has about 17 lakes from small ponds to 100+ acres.

x2 on charlie elliot. its a drive for ya but can be worth it. fishing is hit or miss, but when its on its on fire down there. i usually make a day of it when i go down there, they have a nice shooting range also. pistol and a 100yd rifle. if they aint biting i go pop off some rounds and makes me feel better lol. last i was there you just need targets and something to attach the targets to the stands they have, and eyes and ears of course. there's a range safety there you sign in with, or used to be. i havent been in about a year so my info may be off lol.

and if you go to lake bennett there and you are the first one, go down the damn and toss a topwater in the drainage tunnel. thank me later lol.

don't know much about that side of the forum.

Easy once ya know how ricksconnected ricksconnected . Simply click on the member's name and a preview will pop up, usually showing their location ...like this:

Screenshot_20181031-000611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for the info everyone! I actually plan to hit Bear Creek tomorrow and give it a try. I have never heard of the location in Lula but that isnt to far of a drive either. I fish all year so I will easy try to hit all the places listed!

Thanks for the info everyone! I actually plan to hit Bear Creek tomorrow and give it a try. I have never heard of the location in Lula but that isnt to far of a drive either. I fish all year so I will easy try to hit all the places listed!

Update us after Bear Creek and Lula. How it went, what worked, what didn't etc? Make sho' to hold yo' mouth right
:fish2:

Rocky Mountain project north of Rome may suit you.
That place would be well worth the drive. They have two lakes there. Heath Lake is open the first 10 days each month and has trophy restrictions. Antioch Lake is open year round and has some big bass in it as well.
Since it is a hydroelectric reservoir and they circulate water they have managed to raise some rather large hybrid bass in there too. Great Crappie, Bream and Channel Cats too.

That place would be well worth the drive. They have two lakes there. Heath Lake is open the first 10 days each month and has trophy restrictions. Antioch Lake is open year round and has some big bass in it as well.
Since it is a hydroelectric reservoir and they circulate water they have managed to raise some rather large hybrid bass in there too. Great Crappie, Bream and Channel Cats too.
I have caught some nice walleye out of those lakes also. I crappie fish up there a lot in the late winter and early spring but have never caught a hybrid. I’ve heard they are there but have never caught one and we fish with medium to large minnows when crappie fishing from about feb to April up there.

Back
Top Bottom