• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations for 34mm Scope mount for an AR10

I've got a hodgepodge of mounts depending on application. For 3-gun rifles I've been using Midwest Industries QD 30mm cantilever due to the latches on the right side (left side charging Gibbs upper), American Defense QD, and Geissele 30mm cantilever on traditional charging handle upper. .308 AR has a 34mm Midwest Industries cantilever QD and a Rem700 with SPUHR 20MOA 30mm. I have two SPUHR 34mm mounts free (SP-4011 and SP-4601), one with 0 MOA and the other 20 MOA built in.
The Spuhrs are probably the best, but we are at the point of diminishing returns. They protect the tube well, the scope does not move at all during installation, the leveling wedge is genius and there are a ton of accessory options.
I also like they made weirdly low stuff for guys like me with their Noveske mount.
ce8827081121aee0356dea42d27a9e61.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

The Spuhrs are probably the best, but we are at the point of diminishing returns. They protect the tube well, the scope does not move at all during installation, the leveling wedge is genius and there are a ton of accessory options.
I also like they made weirdly low stuff for guys like me with their Noveske mount.
ce8827081121aee0356dea42d27a9e61.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
I like that setup.

Back
Top Bottom