• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations for a Flat Faced Trigger For Glock 43

This - love these triggers. You can order them just as a trigger shoe or as a trigger with the bar attached. I ordered my first one with the trigger bar attached but ordered all subsequent ones without it because it is very very easy to install.

Pair this trigger with a 3.5 pound connector and you will love it.

I don't consider myself cheap, but $115ish for just the shoe is pretty steep.

What's the difference between the DAT and TAC trigger shoes?

I don't consider myself cheap, but $115ish for just the shoe is pretty steep.

What's the difference between the DAT and TAC trigger shoes?

Not cheap but worth it, imo. I think the only difference is the TAC trigger has a little hook at the bottom. I don't remember why it's there but I went with the DAT and love them. Would love to hear what you decide on and how you like it.

Did you end up getting a trigger? If you are prior/active military or LE, or know someone that can email a pic of their ID or DD214, you can get a discount on some triggers. Overwatch Precision does 10%, Deus Ex Machina does 10 or 15%. I know Suarez International doesn't do discounts, and unsure about Agency Arms.

No, I haven't bought one yet. I've been on a knife buying binge that has consumed my "fun money", LOL.

I am not current or former military or LEO, but I thank you for the heads up! Perhaps somebody else will read this thread and be able to take advantage of the discounts offered.

No, I haven't bought one yet. I've been on a knife buying binge that has consumed my "fun money", LOL.

I am not current or former military or LEO, but I thank you for the heads up! Perhaps somebody else will read this thread and be able to take advantage of the discounts offered.

I've got a ghost pro connector nib never installed if you want to give it a try. Put a pyramid drop in kit in mine that so far has been great. I did change the plunger spring as well but based on some reviews I might go back to stock there.

Back
Top Bottom