• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations For AR15 Trigger Replacement

I have ALGs and Geissele. For the money the ALG is a great trigger and a great improvemet over stock. Bravo Company uses them in their ARs. Brownells and Primary both have Geissele on sale right now.

This reminds me of two Timneys that I need to send back. Timney gave me great service and sent me two 7.62 hammers for free just for asking. I could not get them adjusted back to a point where they would reliably reset and the hammer would not follow the bolt. I am sure it was my lack of patience with adjusting them. I would use Timney in a combat match or target rifle but in a self defense rifle Larue MBT is my first choice.

After feeling a Daniel Defense with a 2-stage Geissele i just had to upgrade. Wasn't willing to go all in so tried the ACT. It was an improvement but a bit heavy. I ultimately caved and bought the G2S.
Now I have a spare ACT...

Right, but that $50 part will cost me several hundred bucks. Add sights. Then a bigger safe. More decisions of what to bring to the range today. More to clean. Maybe if I can find a volunteer to caddy and clean.
Think I just lost my Zero...

Back
Top Bottom