• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations For AR15 Trigger Replacement

Larue MBT is great 2 stage and goes on sale for $100 all the time. They usually have a standing buy for $100 and wait for a little while for shipping. I love it.
Velocity triggers makes a drop in for $130ish. I have a 4.5lb curved and it awesome.
I also have had ACTs, RR 2 stage, stag 2 stage and older palmettoarms NIB.
When I put the palmetto with a JP yellow, it is almost as good as the drop in. They go on sale with the hammer all the time for $30, Jp yellow springs are $10 and Trigger screw for creep is $10. I do this now for anything that doesn't get a 2 stage.

Just put a $60 ALG Enhanced trigger in my PSA AK - man what a trigger for the money. If I didn't already have a geissele ssa-e in my AR, this would be the trigger. That is the best buy out there on a trigger hands down.

I have Geissele, ALG-ACT and BCM triggers in my ARs. I ordered a set of JP Enterpise springs to lighten the pull on my Colt LE6940. It has the stock trigger and the trigger always felt good and smooth but heavy. I put these springs in the LE6940 and man what a nice trigger. The trigger is better on this LE6940 stock trigger with these springs than anything I have. They are 3 and a half to 4 lbs.
Springs were less than $10 with military discount. I will be buying more. Try these springs before spending money on triggers. Some ARs may need a smoother trigger but my LE6940 was smooth and light after installing these springs.
http://www.primaryarms.com/jp-enterprises-ar-15-reduced-power-spring-kit3-5lb-4-5lb-jps3-5

Back
Top Bottom