• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations For AR15 Trigger Replacement

Thank you for the offer. I do have a Geiselle trigger on an AR10, and it is very nice! I know a spring kit isn't going to duplicate that trigger. My AR15 trigger must be over 8 lbs. It is horrible. I just would like to lighten it up. If I could get under 5.5 lbs, I would be happy. I am not trying to turn the AR15 into a DMR.

Buy a reduced power spring as mentioned and I’ll let you ty out this grip screw if you’d like. It will help you remove almost all the creep with a nice clean break. For the $20 it’s about the most cost effective and on most triggers it’s been more than enough to satisfy.

I have Geissele, ALG-ACT and BCM triggers in my ARs. I ordered a set of JP Enterpise springs to lighten the pull on my Colt LE6940. It has the stock trigger and the trigger always felt good and smooth but heavy. I put these springs in the LE6940 and man what a nice trigger. The trigger is better on this LE6940 stock trigger with these springs than anything I have. They are 3 and a half to 4 lbs.
Springs were less than $10 with military discount. I will be buying more. Try these springs before spending money on triggers. Some ARs may need a smoother trigger but my LE6940 was smooth and light after installing these springs.
http://www.primaryarms.com/jp-enterprises-ar-15-reduced-power-spring-kit3-5lb-4-5lb-jps3-5

ColtAR15 - I want to thank you! I purchased and installed a JP Enterprises Enhanced Reliability trigger/hammer spring set. WOW!! What a difference!!! And all for under $11!!! THANK YOU!!

I have Geissele, ALG-ACT and BCM triggers in my ARs. I ordered a set of JP Enterpise springs to lighten the pull on my Colt LE6940. It has the stock trigger and the trigger always felt good and smooth but heavy. I put these springs in the LE6940 and man what a nice trigger. The trigger is better on this LE6940 stock trigger with these springs than anything I have. They are 3 and a half to 4 lbs.
Springs were less than $10 with military discount. I will be buying more. Try these springs before spending money on triggers. Some ARs may need a smoother trigger but my LE6940 was smooth and light after installing these springs.
http://www.primaryarms.com/jp-enterprises-ar-15-reduced-power-spring-kit3-5lb-4-5lb-jps3-5
Bookmarked , Thank You

Dude! When you cheap I didn't think you meant 15 bucks. Step up to the pump and get the ALG trigger. It will be a trigger that you will actually feel a difference. I mean if 69 bucks is to much then just leave the stock one in there. The springs are made to complement a good trigger. Maybe wait to Black Friday and see if you catch on one sale. I am saving every dime I get until then. I will be combing every site on the web for a deal of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom