• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommended "set-up" for AR/ M4 rifles

On the subject of stocks I've been a fan of both Rogers & Vltor in the past but have to admit I'm really liking the Magpul MOE SL.
It is simple, locks up tight, & not too expensive.
I still like the Rogers but couldn't find any deals so thought I'd try the SL out on some new rifle setups.
So far so good....

On the subject of stocks I've been a fan of both Rogers & Vltor in the past but have to admit I'm really liking the Magpul MOE SL.
I still like the Rogers but couldn't find any deals so thought I'd try the SL out on some new rifle setups.
So far so good....

no love for the B5 systems sop mod bravo or BCM mod 0?

no love for the B5 systems sop mod bravo or BCM mod 0?

I bought a B5 stock on here and it's locks up super tight. Almost too tight.

I don't collapse the stock that often (don't find the need to do so when practicing couch dives) so it's actually perfect for my uses.

This is the third one that I've owned and I am a big fan.

The MFT minimalist is nice for the weight savings but the B5 feels so much better when shouldered.

I bought a B5 stock on here and it's locks up super tight. Almost too tight.

I don't collapse the stock that often (don't find the need to do so when practicing couch dives) so it's actually perfect for my uses.

This is the third one that I've owned and I am a big fan.

The MFT minimalist is nice for the weight savings but the B5 feels so much better when shouldered.

My buddy has a LMT Sopmod that is almost too tight for the receiver extension as well...but the B5 sopmod bravo is about perfect, best stock I've ever used.

So far so good....
I picked up one of the Rogers stocks. I like it save for the QD attachment at the toe rather than the heel. At a natural hang, the butt rests somewhat under the chin/throat. That's something I've been told to be cautious of. Do you have any thoughts or tricks to change the way it hangs?

Back
Top Bottom