• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recover eform username

Defuzilier

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
30   0
Reaction score
Has anybody had success recovering their username on the eform site?
I know I have an account, but can't get the email for a forgotten username.
Of course, when I finally get my ready to certify email after a 3 month wait the website decides to take a ****.

I haven't experienced this but give them a call. They are pretty nice to deal with.

On a side note I saw someone got an approval in 80 days. Woot

3 months for ready to certify?! Oof. My longest was maybe 2-3 weeks and that’s only because the individual was having issues updating their photo.
I didn't want to get impatient because I know some dealers were having troubles with the system, but 3 months was just ridiculous. It took me calling silencershop for them to finally get the ball rolling. I had the ready to certify email two days after that.

On a side note, the atf help desk was actually surprisingly helpful with 0 hold time while on the phone.

I didn't want to get impatient because I know some dealers were having troubles with the system, but 3 months was just ridiculous. It took me calling silencershop for them to finally get the ball rolling. I had the ready to certify email two days after that.

On a side note, the atf help desk was actually surprisingly helpful with 0 hold time while on the phone.
Ya that sucks man. I form 3ed a can to a buddy out of state. His SOT is 3 weeks in and haven’t even assigned him the serial number. Feel bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom