• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recovering from COVID-19

All the tests seem to be BS. Hit or miss. False positives/negatives. Don’t think there’s one out there that’s accurate and reliable.
yesterday on the radio they were talking about this. The company providing the testing equipment was testing family members prior to the rollout, of their new equipment. Meaning the new equipment was being used and double verified by another more accurate and less user friendly test.

A married couple who previously had covid and took the vaccine was being tested for natural immunity.

After the vaccine. One had the antibodies and natural immunity and the other did not

Glad you are on the road to recovery. Was it diagnosed as a Delta variant (or are we up to Epsilon or Theta variants now?). Were you checked for antibodies after first bout? I am curious as I have heard that if you get it, you have antibodies and will not get it again, thus no need for the jab, but if you were diagnosed twice...! (I am not even gonna ask if you had the jab!!!)

the MU variant is the one you don't want. Most deaths now are from the MU variant, and it seems to be a quick killer. It seems that life expectancy is only about 5 to 7 days after symptoms of the MU.

Delta is bad, and it can kill you too, but it is more of a drawn out affair, or seems to be. 2 or 3 weeks sometimes.

My whole family had the Delta. we had fevers and headaches for over 2 weeks. Most of us had low fevers of 99.6 to 100.3, but one son ran a fever of 103 for 5 or 6 days

How in the world do you know what variety of Covid you had ? I am recovering now. No one at cvs or the hospital told me what variety I had . Is there a special lab? Serious as a heart attack here.

I don't think you are able to find out what variant you have. That's all speculation.

Israeli statistics on vaccinated versus unvaccinated catching COVID. The case against vaccines.

I don't think you are able to find out what variant you have. That's all speculation.
I think a lot of the information we are getting from the CDC and MSM is all speculation. With all the do this, whoops, do that, No, we were right the first time switching around, there is no reliable information to be gathered from our government

Red Cross website says you can donate after taking the jab. Just need to know which one you had or wait two weeks.

From the Red Cross website.

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.

Red Cross website says you can donate after taking the jab. Just need to know which one you had or wait two weeks.

From the Red Cross website.

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.
What really bothers me is the part about "........depending on which brand of vaccine you received........" WTF?

yesterday on the radio they were talking about this. The company providing the testing equipment was testing family members prior to the rollout, of their new equipment. Meaning the new equipment was being used and double verified by another more accurate and less user friendly test.

A married couple who previously had covid and took the vaccine was being tested for natural immunity.

After the vaccine. One had the antibodies and natural immunity and the other did not
Frankly. I've done a lot of research, as much as I can with what's available (mostly from the government and their controlled agencies I consider nothing more than lackeys) and I get this weird vibe.......kinda like this... Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos...

1632298254172.png

Back
Top Bottom