• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recovering from COVID-19

ODT brothers, I'm in recovery from COVID-19 again. Had it early on, bit over 18 months ago, extremely mild. This time around my daughter who was chronic health issues drug some variant home from a hospital visit and I got it a second time. Wasn't horrible but definitely worse than the original WuFlu variant back in the day. It's been a couple of weeks and of course I'm just taking it easy at home. After a few more weeks of self quarantining I'm gonna be looking forward to some trades.......getting pretty bored of laying around.
The question I have is, if you had Covid, your body should have had natural immunity from the variants. Did you get the vaccine?

It is my understanding that the vaccine destroys your natural immunity.

I’m 38 unvaccinated and had it two months ago. I had vertigo, chills, body aches and a mild fever. I was in bed for about 2 weeks and napped so many times. I have my taste and smell after 1.5 weeks. Never had that kind of sickness before. It was rough

How in the world do you know what variety of Covid you had ? I am recovering now. No one at cvs or the hospital told me what variety I had . Is there a special lab? Serious as a heart attack here.
It is my understanding that they aren't gonna tell you what 'variant' you have because the government isn't set up to track it (or want to report actual numbers). I'd like to see someone who has gotten a real written diagnosis of a particular 'variant' myself...

It is my understanding that they aren't gonna tell you what 'variant' you have because the government isn't set up to track it (or want to report actual numbers). I'd like to see someone who has gotten a real written diagnosis of a particular 'variant' myself...

the so called variants do not even have to exist in reality to be effective with the massive propaganda, fear mongering, and censorship we are experiencing............ only in the mind.

the so called variants do not even have to exist in reality to be effective with the massive propaganda, fear mongering, and censorship we are experiencing............ only in the mind.
What I see is that those who voice disbelief at the government-line on the 'vaccine' continue to be ridiculed, suppressed professionally or otherwise controlled, and other means of treatment against Covid unrelated to the 'vaccine' are roundly suppressed - all contrary to what's going on in India with the data from several of its states' use of ivermectin, or studies in Israel or odd data (vax/covid infection increases) from Gibraltar. Then there's the selective political withholding of monoclonal treatment drugs (e.g., Regeneron) from particular states. Lastly, when anyone ever asks their representatives/politicians about why there are no considerations for those who previously had covid (and have natural immunity) aren't even considered in their vax passport schemes OR in their mask/quarantine edicts, they get NOTHING for an answer - silence or just walkaways....

ODT brothers, I'm in recovery from COVID-19 again. Had it early on, bit over 18 months ago, extremely mild. This time around my daughter who was chronic health issues drug some variant home from a hospital visit and I got it a second time. Wasn't horrible but definitely worse than the original WuFlu variant back in the day. It's been a couple of weeks and of course I'm just taking it easy at home. After a few more weeks of self quarantining I'm gonna be looking forward to some trades.......getting pretty bored of laying around.
Glad you are on the mend !

You understood wrong…..

yesterday on the radio they were talking about this. The company providing the testing equipment was testing family members prior to the rollout, of their new equipment. Meaning the new equipment was being used and double verified by another more accurate and less user friendly test.

A married couple who previously had covid and took the vaccine was being tested for natural immunity.

After the vaccine. One had the antibodies and natural immunity and the other did not.

So what is it that I understood wrong?

Back
Top Bottom