• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreational Pot; has your view changed?

Do you think marijuana should be decriminalized and taxed as a commodity?

• Total voters
so you tried it once, didnt actually get there, and now you think you know exactly what it does to folks. . .and hate to tell you but i know more than a handful of successful men (and i mean self made multi -millionaires) who do it daily and lead a completely normal life. just saying maybe you should do some more research
:yo: Yep

Pot just is the start to stronger addictive drugs ( plus most serious potheads cannot function to well in work environment. DO you want be around some dope head on job running a dangerous piece of equipment I don t

Pot just is the start to stronger addictive drugs ( plus most serious potheads cannot function to well in work environment. DO you want be around some dope head on job running a dangerous piece of equipment I don t

Most drunks can't either.

Personal responsibility. It's a bitch.

I know I don't , neither someone who's been drinking or popped 2 Xanax before work. Respectfully

People will always smoke pot. The same morons smoke it every day and go to work running dangerous equipment. Nothing will change other than a tax revenue and fewer idiots in jail. I had at least 6 customers today that smelled like they were burning a fattie in the store. I see and smell it every single day. Except on Sunday when I refuse to leave the house.

Back
Top Bottom