• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreational Pot; has your view changed?

Do you think marijuana should be decriminalized and taxed as a commodity?

• Total voters
You what has helped the weed legalization? The internet.
So much info and truth about weed is now in the open for people do to their own research and make their own educated opinions.
The same research from 60's & 70's is still true today and so much more research and truth about it has come to liight because of the internet. Its too bad all the news would show then and for the most part now, was the hippie era and everyone looking like zombies (reefer madness). Kinda like what news sees is fit for us to see today.
SO much of the benefits have come to light, we have been shorted medicinally for years, damn, my grandparents could have benefited from it when they were ill. But the gov and big pharm wants to sell 1000.00 pills instead, **** that!
I am surprised, but glad to see or hear about people that I grew up with, old co workers etc that are pro weed now that I thought would never be, the true benefits are there, real, and working to help people that are sick.
These people range from political leaders to preachers and everyone in between, business owners, CEOs, your neighbor and family members, you name it.
Then there is the fun side of it, what is wrong with laughing your ass off from time to time, taking the edge off from stressful day? NOTHING!
I watched The Profit the other night, it was a show in Cali about weed and the BILLIONS in sales since some of the states legalized. Job and legal clean money being made. Colorado put a huge dent in Panama city's revenue during spring break.
Ga is so far behind the times with dumbass laws, we just got fireworks for Christ's sake, now look at the fireworks places occupying once empty buildings and the jobs created. I could go on and on....

there are vast numbers of reasons why legalization makes sense. The numbers just astounding when you look at the revenue generated. Hell navada legalized it and ran out of weed the second day! (come on navada your really underestimated the damned for weed?!?!?) The medical aspects are also completely mind blowing, i personally have a friend who has crohns disease and has been on around ~17-20 different types of medication with numerous side effects and she hated it, was always doped up and still felt like ****. she now takes non thc cbd oils (legal now in georiga for those of you who are unaware) and now she is down to taking just the drops and i believe 1 or 2 of the other medications, everything else gone and she feels better than she ever has. . . that story right there shows you why the pharma companys are doing everything they can to keep it illegal.

People need to wake the **** up about the pill epidemic the big Pharm and Doctors have created ! That **** is nothing but poison coming straight from a legalized dope pusher.

I see the ads on TV for "legal drugs".
I don't know what ailment they are for, but the damn side effects are too much for me to handle.
But of course they will sell you something to ease the side effects also.
When the cure is worse than the ailment, I'd just as soon ail.

I probably don't take 2 pills a year.
Raw local honey, vinegar, herbs, spices, and a well balanced diet for the inside, kerosene for the outside.

The government spends wayyyy too much money enforcing weed, when they could put that money towards human trafficking, the pill epidemic, etc. I've seen way more drinkers do harm than potheads. For those of you who have said weed is gateway drug, I know several people who have smoked weed and done nothing else. Sounds to me like the people who went from weed to other drugs would have done so anyway, in the pursuit of a buzz with their addictive personalities.

The government spends wayyyy too much money enforcing weed, when they could put that money towards human trafficking, the pill epidemic, etc. I've seen way more drinkers do harm than potheads. For those of you who have said weed is gateway drug, I know several people who have smoked weed and done nothing else. Sounds to me like the people who went from weed to other drugs would have done so anyway, in the pursuit of a buzz with their addictive personalities.
100% spot on

Back
Top Bottom