Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Flag Laws Sponsored by GA Representative

Thread in 'Law & Order' started by glock dude, Jun 8, 2019.

1. glock dude

glock dude Hunter

20   0

Rating
    100%
    Rep Lucy McBath of the sixth district has introduced a red flag bill. It is an extreme risk protection order. If you do not know what these are, google them. It is a real problem and we as a group of law abiding gun owners cannot sit back and let this pass. There are 4 of these bills in the US House of Representatives now and I could see President Trump signing one into law. Call, email, write and show up in person and politely remind Rep McBath that we want to keep this country an American country. A place where you cannot take a persons property without letting them have there day in court.

video of President Trump liking these types of laws

Rep McBath's Bill
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3076/text?q={"search":["lucy"]}&r=1&s=2

gun and gadgets. A great channel that has 2A news

2. AuburnRunner

AuburnRunner Survivalist

15   0

Rating
    100%
    I lived in the 6th district for 31 years... just left last year. So many transplants moving in. Going back to visit my dad in the house I grew up in even one year later - the place is changing so fast. I hope Karen Handel wins the next election, but not holding my breath.