• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Flag laws.

No crime committed, take the guns anyway?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am ALL FOR banning people. please put birth control in the air and water...charge 1 million dollar tax stamp to the ATF for producing that POTENTIAL mass murder.

A voluntary paid sterilization program is what we need.

Start at $5000.00 for anyone between the age of 14 and 40.

If the line gets short go to $10,000.00 and continue going up to maintain a steady flow until the payment reaches $150,000.00.

.In one case, an innocent person is subject to a no-knock home invasion putting his family and the LEO's life in danger...and it's all because someone misunderstand a comment made tongue-in-cheek or in jest. Or maybe just an accusation made by someone who is fearful of guns, period.
Or someone has a grudge against him/her, and doesn't really give a flip about guns one way or the other. I mean there's no need for the accusation to be based on facts - that'll be handled 'later'. We'll just return the guns (assuming we haven't lost them, or damaged them), no harm done (right?).
:mad:

Or someone has a grudge against him/her, and doesn't really give a flip about guns one way or the other. I mean there's no need for the accusation to be based on facts - that'll be handled 'later'. We'll just return the guns (assuming we haven't lost them, or damaged them), no harm done (right?).
:mad:
Cops? Damage firearms? LOL!
Look how gingerly they handle folk's property. They wouldn't damage your guns. LOL!!!!
5cd4673721787.image.jpg
190508-arsenal-of-weapons-seized-by-atf-ew-710p_72fd21a79ccfa277be6c70b10fde45e9.fit-760w.jpg
2YPREOPTMYP2ALOZRV5YSTD3LI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom