• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Flag laws.

No crime committed, take the guns anyway?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is where I get off the Trump train.

I tried and hoped that this would not be the way it went, but facts are facts.

I have no doubt in my mind he just blew chances of re election in 2020 out of the water with his speech.
He didn't say or do anything today that he didn't say after Vegas. If anything he backed off of the "due process second" statement and changed it to rapid due process.

minority-report.jpg

Gets into the questions, what is mentally ill? Who gets to decide the criteria? I believe there are people in this country who shouldn’t be able to possess a firearm, but my criteria for that may be vastly different than others.
I think the fastest way to eliminate mass shootings and for that matter all shootings is to allow constitutional carry of firearms in any location.

Yeah, but say there's "due process" and they still don't find a crime has been committed, but decide this guy is weird. Should they take the guns?

If there is no crime, there is no legal ground to uphold such a thing. However, I believe making threats of violence/terrorism is already a crime so why not just expedite due process in these types of crimes since time is of the essence in many of these cases? If we take people’s rights away for simply being weird or crazy, that’s an open door for anyone with a grudge against another.

Gets into the questions, what is mentally ill? Who gets to decide the criteria? I believe there are people in this country who shouldn’t be able to possess a firearm, but my criteria for that may be vastly different than others.
I think the fastest way to eliminate mass shootings and for that matter all shootings is to allow constitutional carry of firearms in any location.
I'm on board with this. Stop putting the burden of proof of 'good intentions' on the law abiding citizen. The criminal doesn't give ****all about obtaining a carry permit before he shoots up the childrens' Sunday School. He's going to carry anyway.

Just in case you all need a reminder. The po-leece ain't gonna handle your gun collection gently with white gloves and zippered cases for transport. This is how the ****ing retards are going to handle your guns when they seize them:
LDN-Z-GUNRAID-0509-16x9-1.jpg

Minor holster wear. LNIB.

Back
Top Bottom