• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Flag laws.

No crime committed, take the guns anyway?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is the problem with red flag laws, goober lawyers and bureaucrats who get off on analyzing if they can legally steal from someone ...

Show me on the doll where some other lawyer did a "bad touch" on you.

1648647665007.png

Show me on the doll where some other lawyer did a "bad touch" on you.

View attachment 4138216

I guess lawyers technically own our bodies. Every aspect of our lives…every regulation, policy, law, etc…has had a lawyer lurking in the background dictating how things will actually happen. Necessary or unnecessary evil. Depends on who you ask.

I'm sure will Smith has the best defense attorneys money can buy. And prosecuting attorneys are cowards that only go after the weak and poor. They wouldn't even attempt to take on someone with the financial resources like Will.
Can you imagine the humiliation of LOSING the case prosecuting him for assault when it was on television? LOL! Nearly Chris Darden level of humiliation.

I'm sure will Smith has the best defense attorneys money can buy. And prosecuting attorneys are cowards that only go after the weak and poor. They wouldn't even attempt to take on someone with the financial resources like Will.
Yep, that's what OJ and Cosby, and Bernie Madoff thought too.

Madoff in particular had/has more money than God.

How about red-flagging Frank James,
the fat black bastard, evil P.O.S.,
who ranted about wanting to kill white people and eventually did it (or tried to) by shooting up in New York City subway with his Glock 9mm?

Two days before the shooting, he posted another video where he said black people were forced into violence by racism.

QUOTE FROM JAMES:

'This is what white b*****s and white m*********ers' expect you to be… when you blow one of their f*****g brains out – this is what you asked for. This is how you wanted me to be, obviously,' he said.
At the end of his final video, he said: 'Why should a n****r be on this planet besides to pick tobacco or sugar plant. There is no natural reason for there to be such a thing as an American negro, African American, there is no reason for it. Except for you to be a slave. That is your rightful place, it always will be. Until you build a black state of Israel..,"

P.S. everything I've heard says that Frank James was not a convicted felon and had never been officially declared mentally incompetent and therefore was legally eligible to own firearms up until the point he started shooting people with his firearms!

(He has a criminal record having several incidents across multiple states, but they're all misdemeanors, and none involve domestic violence or family violence.)

So, would a red flag law apply to people like him?

Back
Top Bottom