• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Redneck Spaghetti

Man y'all need to get poor....spam is good eating when it's all you got

If I got $2.65 for Spam I got $2.65 for something else to eat instead. LOL
I know broke, as a much younger fella I used to buy a chili off the Wendys .99 menu, eat a little and fill it back up with free crackers, ketchup and hot sauce and water, then eat a little and add crackers ketchup hot sauce and water, then eat a little and add... till I was full.
More than one way to skin a cat.

I know broke, as a much younger fella I used to buy a chili off the Wendys .99 menu, eat a little and fill it back up with free crackers, ketchup and hot sauce and water, then eat a little and add crackers ketchup hot sauce and water, then eat a little and add... till I was full.
That's not a bad idea...lol....glad we can at least buy 2 bowls of chili now

Reactions: BHJ
Where you finding it that cheap.. or you just haven’t bought any lately?
I like fried Spam on toast sandwich with a little spicy mustard for breakfast occasionally.
Can’t find the singles packs anymore, though. FJB

I like fried Spam on toast sandwich with a little spicy mustard for breakfast occasionally.
Can’t find the singles packs anymore, though. FJB

Well a lot of inflation has occurred since August of 2016….

Can’t find the singles packs anymore, though. nation.

It's less than 3 bucks at Walmart. I always check when I'm in the store. Wife is Korean.

I’m no geenyus, but wouldn’t you be just as full if you enjoyed the chili undiluted, ate a bunch of crackers, and drank a glass of water? 🤔 Unless you just enjoy skinning cats for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom