• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia West GA  REDUCED! $500 off!! FS/FT $7,600.00 diamond ring for $3300 or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensskateshop

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
117   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT $7,600.00 1.84 carat diamond ring for a measly $3800 or trade for a 4 wheeler or camper

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3800 obro
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4x4 four wheeler (honda or name brand only), guns, camper, cash, etc....

Caliber: 1.84 carats of shiny rocks and gold to hold it in

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs here is one hell of a fine Diamond ring. The appraisal is below so there is no guessing about the value of the ring. The only question is if she's worth it to you!

Trade interest include: 4x4 4 wheeler (honda or other name brand. electric shift or automatic) bumper hitch camper, guns and of course cash!

I am not on here constantly but I will return every pm and I'm not offended by any offer (I find some of them quite amusing) the worst you'll get is a polite no thanks.

Ring is available for inspection in Villa Rica and Douglasville.

View attachment 949466

Pictures:
upload_2016-10-31_11-5-55-png.949466

20161031_111352-jpg.949500

20161031_111254-jpg.949502

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus
This has your name all over it! For the fiance' of course, not for you. :becky:
I certainly wouldn't buy a ring at even half of an appraisal, but not a bad deal here!

I'm a broke college kid, can't afford it anyway. Spent my SCAR 17 money on the engagement ring, she will be lucky to get a Ring Pop for the wedding band!

I certainly wouldn't buy a ring at even half of an appraisal, but not a bad deal here!

I'm a broke college kid, can't afford it anyway. Spent my SCAR 17 money on the engagement ring, she will be lucky to get a Ring Pop for the wedding band![/QUOT
The difference is your going to miss the SCAR 17 some day.....

I'm a broke college kid, can't afford it anyway. Spent my SCAR 17 money on the engagement ring, she will be lucky to get a Ring Pop for the wedding band!

There is some room for negotiation built into the price.........
Also interested in trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom