*REDUCED* AK-47 with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuarterBore

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
176   1
Reaction score
Traded for it, fired 1 clip through, I have 2 already...so this one needs to go.

WASR Ak 47:
New Tapco Intrafuse furniture and 2 Tapco mags (no wabble)
Adjustable stock
About 80 rounds of Brown Bear
$550 cash $600 trade
Andy 770-480-2999

i51.tinypic.com_ajm9g8.jpg

Last edited:
anything i have interest you?

I am looking to expand my gun collection and i am open to any offers. let me know what you have to trade, heres what i have:

14' Jon Boat with 9.9hp motor and trailer......$1100 cash or trade value

Large Humidor holds about 250 cigars...... $150 cash or trade value

Briar Pipes, all makers and styles from $2-$100 per pipe. i have a bulk box of over 100 pipes that i would like to sell to someone that is interested in restoring them. make me an offer!

Pipe Stands. wooden with and without ashtrays built in...... Prices Range from $15 to $30 cash or trade value.

Cornhole Tailgate Boards - Primed White and made to ACA specifications...... $80 cash or trade value

Motorcycle Saddlebags - Soft sided bags with mounting hardware from a newer Honda Shadow. has a little bit of wear on the bottom due to muffler heat......$150 cash or trade value

3 otterboxes. they are all defender series cases and are all black. i have 1 blackberry bold otterbox NIB for $40 cash or trade. i have 2 iPhone otterboxes that are used but still work great for $20 each or $35 for the pair cash or trade value.

If you are interested in seeing pictures of anything i have, send me a text message and i can send a picture message. sorry this is the only way i can do it right now. ill try to get pictures up soon.

Tyler- 770-402-2762

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom