• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

How man days was it after you started showing symptoms, that you were admitted into the hospital for a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was not admitted, I didn’t meet criteria , day 8. Just got IV , Tylenol and serious cough syrup and discharged . You have to almost pass out to be admitted. My wife was very concerned . Got infusion the next day.

Just a heads up. Biden is limiting the doses of Regeneron to many southern states including Georgia. Not sure if he’s punishing R Governors or what, but it’s happening. The hospital I work at is out and we don’t know when we’ll get more. This is the first time we’ve been out since we started receiving it months ago. They are supposedly distributing it more “equitably and fairly.”

Just a heads up. Biden is limiting the doses of Regeneron to many southern states including Georgia. Not sure if he’s punishing R Governors or what, but it’s happening. The hospital I work at is out and we don’t know when we’ll get more. This is the first time we’ve been out since we started receiving it months ago. They are supposedly distributing it more “equitably and fairly.”
Punishment from those middle-of-the-American-road Democrats for opposing an autocratic dictator. How DARE a state like Florida want to "determine all matters not specifically delineated in the US Constitution as a Federal matter be left to them?" It's not even passive-aggressive anymore; just plain aggressive retaliation. Screw the FDA and all the other mechanisms of Federal Government that control basic health matters....

Back and forth between Biden and DeSantis. Biden smells punitive.

Because I worked with the teams that developed them.
So you are one of those responsible for murdering thousands by this injection ??
You probably arent one that is trying to force this crap on everyone, but i should be able to choose not to put this in my bod & not be punished for it.
Let me ask you….what is the purpose of this injection ? It isnt a vaccine. We all know it does not work, it doesn’t even lower your chance of getting it, it doesn’t make it less intense when you do get it. And why are they so adamant against things that actually work and have no deadly side effects?? Like chloroquin, etc.,

You choose to do what you will, i do not agree with making children inject this crap

Even if you think mRNA works, there is almost no benefit to children. You are basically trying to protect yourself while compromising your child. But that isn't even true because we now know vaccinated folks can and do carry the virus.

What is the logic to getting children to take this?

So you are one of those responsible for murdering thousands by this injection ??
You probably arent one that is trying to force this crap on everyone, but i should be able to choose not to put this in my bod & not be punished for it.
Let me ask you….what is the purpose of this injection ? It isnt a vaccine. We all know it does not work, it doesn’t even lower your chance of getting it, it doesn’t make it less intense when you do get it. And why are they so adamant against things that actually work and have no deadly side effects?? Like chloroquin, etc.,

You choose to do what you will, i do not agree with making children inject this crap
Your first question I have no response for that is appropriate for a public forum. If you actually want to discuss a serious matter, an attitude like that is exactly the problem.

Secondly, I whole heartedly agree with personal choice and freedoms. I don't think anyone should be forced to take something they do not want.

Third, the purpose of this injection is to train the body to identify and react to the spike protein of the sars-2 virus. Whether maliciously created or by happenstance, the sars-2 virus is missing the two most common proteins that trigger the body's natural interferon system. And it does work to train the body to protect itself. Hydroxycloroquine, remdesivir, dexamethasone, and invermectin, are all effective at treating the symptoms or hampering the cycle of the virus, but come with their own side effects as any drug does. The problem is your "they" part...This entire issue has become infected with the us vs. them, divisive ideology that is counterproductive. Each side cannot accept anything that may seem to support the other "team".

Lastly, I am not making my kids get vaccinated, they both want it because they have seen us get it, they know I worked in the labs, clinics, and testing facilities. We get flu shots every year, they were vaccinated for everything else as they grew up, and continue to be. It's not a big deal to them, because we don't make it a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom