• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

The point of this thread was to inform the ODT that there are options available to treat Covid . It’s a real thing . I thought i was not going to make it : be smart take preventive measures, be it the vaccine or whatever works for you and your family . I do think the infusion is a modern day miracle of medicine and pray that everyone who wants it can get it .

My synopsis of drugs for Covid:

regeneron - works .

Ivermectin - had prescription for human variety - could not tell if it worked . Took it anyways .

dexamethasone - got script cause I got pneumonia. Omg that stuff is insane . 6X more powerful than prednisone . Take at your own risk. Works .

Doxycycline- I’m on it now , very powerful antibiotic for Covid pneumonia: works great. Got 3 more days to go.

My synopsis of drugs for Covid:

regeneron - works .

Ivermectin - had prescription for human variety - could not tell if it worked . Took it anyways .

dexamethasone - got script cause I got pneumonia. Omg that stuff is insane . 6X more powerful than prednisone . Take at your own risk. Works .

Doxycycline- I’m on it now , very powerful antibiotic for Covid pneumonia: works great. Got 3 more days to go.
Have you gotten the vaccination?

No. Can’t get it yet. I had just gotten the antibody test cause I was sick as a dog 2x last year and thought I had already had Covid. Turned out neg. then got slammed with Covid. I would at least get 1 shot
I guess my question is "how is the vaccination better than actually having had Covid and now having the antibodies?" Why is there no consideration for actually having had it in all of these vaccine mandates coming from government?

I guess my question is "how is the vaccination better than actually having had Covid and now having the antibodies?" Why is there no consideration for actually having had it in all of these vaccine mandates coming from government?
You got me . I figure I had a serious case and now have serious antibodies . I think once you get an official Covid diagnosis and recover you should have some sort of recovery card . That would be neat. I wonder of my Doctor would write me a recovery note.

Back
Top Bottom