• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

I looked into their web page. You have to have a positive PCR test and get there as early as possible after that. IIRC, the treatment is $125? I'm hoping they have it if I ever need it...I'm only a mile away from there...
125 includes the pcr test here at their location and the Regeneron treatment.

The point of this thread was to inform the ODT that there are options available to treat Covid . It’s a real thing . I thought i was not going to make it : be smart take preventive measures, be it the vaccine or whatever works for you and your family . I do think the infusion is a modern day miracle of medicine and pray that everyone who wants it can get it .
There should be no doubt in anyone’s mind that whether created in a lab or caught while eating a bad bat this is real. I believe there are groups of people who without a doubt should get the vaccine. My in laws, both with dementia, are under the care directed by my wife, she had them vaccinated and I think it was a good choice. My MIL has since had covid and the symptoms she presented were about like a sinus infection. Had she not been part of a facilty wide testing nobody would have known she had covid. I believe that people who have comorbidities that they are incapable of or unwilling to address should get the vaccine. At the start of this epidemic my wife and I saw the writing on the wall as far as what people were suffering the most from this disease. The obese, diabetics, people with heart conditions, chronically stressed, those on prescription meds of any kind. for the last 18 months we have focused on these areas and we have no conditions that would exacerbate the effect of the covid virus at this point. We are also relatively certain we had the virus earlier in the epidemic. Antibodies being more effective than vaccines according to “science “ we should be gtg.
long post but the point is this. this virus is here to stay and will be with us forever, the genie is out of the bottle and not going back in. you should have a strategy in place to deal with it. Your strategy may include vaccination, that is your business, mine may not include vaccination, that is my business. If you have to rely on my getting vaccinated to keep your vaccinated butt safe, there is a fundamental problem in what they are peddling. Best wishes to all.

there is a fundamental problem in what they are peddling
And THAT! is the major point of all this political expediency. NO explanations as to why Covid survivors HAVE to get 1, 2 and 3 (and MORE COMING boosters), no consideration on their Nazi 'passport' edicts or any of that. They 'science' but just shut up and don't answer when presented with valid questions. More egregious is that they are supported by social media shaming and witch burning all borne from their 'science.' Government lies about the data on VAERS, they lie about foreign immediate deaths due to vaxxing and then top it off by refusing to vax the tens of thousands of illegals at the southern border and NOT ONE WORD about vaxxing the unvetted Afghan refugees...

Meds you need in your house:

robotussin: get the best you can find .

tylenol extra strength

ricola cough drops

something for sleep - NyQuil .

oximeter to measure you O2 levels below 90 go to hospital .

good thermometer.

tons of bottle water .
My O2 dropped to 86 for 2 days. Did not go to the hospital. My fault. I stayed in bed for a couple of days and lost lung capacity. It is up to 96 now.
On 3 daily prescription meds before, during and after Wuflu.

i was all for this treatment until Biden’s speech today specifically blaming the pandemic on the unvaccinated and touting the antibodies as unvaccinated’s best version of the vaccine

if Biden supports it then I’m out
I am living proof the infusion will turn you around. I chose not to vaxx because, I don't think they should be changing your DNA. I ended up on my near death bed and The infusion brought me from the mid to high 70's in blood oxygen. To the low to mid 90's, you must get the Infusion within 4 days positive Covid.

Back
Top Bottom