• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ReHoming My Pet To Good Owner (1 and a half year old Boxer/Lab)

Conner Meyers

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
The #1 reason i’m wanting to revoke my pet is because i’m looking to join the military and i will be away from home too much to take care of her anymore obviously. She is the sweetest little dog i’ve ever had, 1 year and 6 months of age and she Responds to Astro. She knows all the basic commands such as here, shake, lay down, speak, stay, etc. She’s never bitten anyone and is great with dogs. i’m not looking for any money at all i’m not in it for the money i’m in it for her to get a better home. I am requiring that the new owner has a fenced in yard or at least an area where she can run around in because she’s a high energy dog and loves to play. Great with other dogs. she’s lived with another dog for over a year now with me and my room mate. She is so sweet, loves to cuddle and be by your side at all times. Great on a leash and she’s been spayed and all shots up to date. No medical conditions and is very healthy. Please PM me if you’re up for this i will give you her crate and her food bowl and all her toys. 6D50F7FB-1F2C-4CB3-9DD4-955F1CC5135E.jpeg

Attachments

• 0B20CAB9-6B2D-46D8-A2D6-46EB765D45E0.jpeg
    0B20CAB9-6B2D-46D8-A2D6-46EB765D45E0.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 9D0E9293-88B1-4A8A-AD9D-986D83EFD25F.jpeg
    9D0E9293-88B1-4A8A-AD9D-986D83EFD25F.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 248
Connor, there is nothing more honorable than serving your country and I wish you the best! I just retired after 28 years (5 active, 10 MA Guard and 13 Reserve) in the Army and am a broken down Infantryman. I loved every minute of it. I have a just a little advice for you.

1. Keep track of your medical file with copies and do not be ashamed to seek medical attention.
2. Do not let a bad Command ruin your career whether you decide to go the distance or not. People ETS and PCS so things are going to change whether for better or worse. STAY STRONG!

I hope you find a great home for your pet. You never know, the new family may send you pics of your baby girl and how she is progressing in life. BEST OF LUCK YOUNG TROOPER!

Man, I wish I could take her. She'd be perfect with my mom since me and my dad both travel for work but timing isn't right for us to get a dog

Good luck with your adventures buddy, stay safe out there and good luck finding a great home for your pup!

Connor, there is nothing more honorable than serving your country and I wish you the best! I just retired after 28 years (5 active, 10 MA Guard and 13 Reserve) in the Army and am a broken down Infantryman. I loved every minute of it. I have a just a little advice for you.

1. Keep track of your medical file with copies and do not be ashamed to seek medical attention.
2. Do not let a bad Command ruin your career whether you decide to go the distance or not. People ETS and PCS so things are going to change whether for better or worse. STAY STRONG!

I hope you find a great home for your pet. You never know, the new family may send you pics of your baby girl and how she is progressing in life. BEST OF LUCK YOUNG TROOPER!
thank you sir for your service i mean that dearly. Thank you also for the kind words and it hurts my heart to have to five her up but i must do it if i want a future and i want her to have the best of homes. Again, thank you so much for your service !

Hey brother my parents are looking to add another rescue to their group. They are looking for a spayed female for their pup. huge yard and welcome indoors. let me know if she still looking for a home

Back
Top Bottom