• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reliable courses / schools within 3/4 hours of Atlanta?

PlumNyet

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
We did it boys. After years of working ok getting the wife into competitive shooting, she finally said the words. “I want to sign up for a carbine course”. We’re there any schools / classes for a team course, carbine course, etc that her and I could sign up for? I’m yielding 4G tactical, but they look like their more of a static course. Looking for something fun that she can do, and something that she can walk away from with additional skills / knowledge! Also not looking to spend $500 plus per person for one day.

We did it boys. After years of working ok getting the wife into competitive shooting, she finally said the words. “I want to sign up for a carbine course”. We’re there any schools / classes for a team course, carbine course, etc that her and I could sign up for? I’m yielding 4G tactical, but they look like their more of a static course. Looking for something fun that she can do, and something that she can walk away from with additional skills / knowledge! Also not looking to spend $500 plus per person for one day.
Any high cool in metro can teach u! Be careful tho!

I tried looking up your site, but it wasn’t up to date or the calendar wasn’t working. Do you mind shooting me a date list?

I took the website down until it can be rebuilt.

Precision Applications, LLC has an active and up-to-date Facebook page.

Scheduled courses are:

Aug 20: STRESS Shooting
Bartow Co

Sept 10: AR Builder's / Armorer's Course
Marietta GA

Oct 15: Urban Sniper
Cobb Co

I am adding courses for late October on through early 2023. Combat Carbine Teamwork will be one of those, and probably be scheduled for November or December.

I also conduct private training.

If you'd like to be added to my email notifications list, shoot me a PM and I'll make it happen.

Owner is Ex Green Beret/Special Ops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out creedmore training:

Harold is good guy and does not do an in your face style of training. It's reasonably priced and not crazy round heavy either.

Back
Top Bottom