• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Relist....relist.....relist......relist......self bump bump bump....relist

$559 on GunDeals.com haha
Is that some common core math you're doing? $559 for a import AK is a thing of the past. OPAPs sold for $519 in 2013 on Buds. Now they're $800-900. Arsenals were $900, now they're $1200-1800 depending on model. Same thing with VEPRs, Saiga, and Molot AK. Heck, Zastava NPAPs are $700 now.

Other than poor quality US made AKs, show me a $500 AK? PSA sells their AKV for $700, and their GB AKs may be on sale for $499. But that is the price they're selling because no one wants them. But to your point, if you talking about the M70AB2 I have listed they're not $500. Mine isn't even for sale, it's for trade.

And if I were to sell it, it would be worth two Glocks Gen 4's.

Is that some common core math you're doing? $559 for a import AK is a thing of the past. OPAPs sold for $519 in 2013 on Buds. Now they're $800-900. Arsenals were $900, now they're $1200-1800 depending on model. Same thing with VEPRs, Saiga, and Molot AK. Heck, Zastava NPAPs are $700 now.

Other than poor quality US made AKs, show me a $500 AK? PSA sells their AKV for $700, and their GB AKs may be on sale for $499. But that is the price they're selling because no one wants them. But to your point, if you talking about the M70AB2 I have listed they're not $500. Mine isn't even for sale, it's for trade.

And if I were to sell it, it would be worth two Glocks Gen 4's.
I'm 99.9% sure Barbwire is not interested in your AK ; I know I'm not . Saying "$400 seems like a decent offer" when he is asking $475 may cause one to comment on your listing which in my opinion " seems like a decent offer" . You did have sale/trade value until this morning . :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom