• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Relisted............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this one I think I drool a little. It's probably a good thing I don't live next door to you because you always have some nice pieces on here. Good luck with your trade.

Reactions: JHW
Every time I see this one I think I drool a little. It's probably a good thing I don't live next door to you because you always have some nice pieces on here. Good luck with your trade.
This is actually a different one I have the 3inch still as well. Yeah I get that a lot if all these smith collectors live close to me they would probably be broke haha Thanks for the kind words

This is actually a different one I have the 3inch still as well. Yeah I get that a lot if all these smith collectors live close to me they would probably be broke haha Thanks for the kind words

I had to learn to stay away from them ever since you and blackhawksfan blackhawksfan joined the ODT.

Heck, that 3" 36 used to be mine.

It was a lot easier to resist the smiths when they were an hour or more away.

I had to learn to stay away from them ever since you and blackhawksfan blackhawksfan joined the ODT.

Heck, that 3" 36 used to be mine.

It was a lot easier to resist the smiths when they were an hour or more away.

haha I dont know how you could resist a Smith revolver. I remember your wife saying something about that 3 inch being gone, she might like this one especially with the grips ;)

haha I dont know how you could resist a Smith revolver. I remember your wife saying something about that 3 inch being gone, she might like this one especially with the grips ;)

Oh no doubt, but I don't have anything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom