Georgia Metro Atlanta  Relisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCM

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS !!!!MUST SEE!!!! ZEV Glock 19 - G19 - RMR RM05 - AAC TB - ZEV TRIGGER - ZEV TRITIUM SIGHTS

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,300

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Let the pictures speak for itself!

This thing is a true beauty and a blast to shoot.

The absolutely stunning Cerakote job was done by Northeast Ga. Cerakote aka Shawn the Owner at www.northeastgacerakote.com on the frame, slide and mags. I cannot stress enough the quality of this guys workmanship. It's phenomenal.

The slide is one of ZEV's that is milled to host an RMR. It also will include the cover plate to be mounted if the RMR is removed (which is also matching Sniper Gray Cerakote). The slide milling will also fit a number of different red dot sights as well.

Shawn did the slide in a Sniper Gray Cerakote with Graphite Black color fills for the lettering. The AAC Threaded Barrel was also done in a Graphite Black Cerakote. I had him Cerakote the Baseplates on each magazine in Sniper Gray to mesh with the slide.

Mounted on top and sighted at ~15 yards is a Trijicon RMR RM05 9MOA Amber dot. The RM05 is powered by dual-illumination (no batteries) and automatically adjusts to relative light as it brightens/darkens depending on the lighting of the location your positioned in. Target acquisition is so effortless with the RM05 once you put a mag or two down range. Quick and holds zero just as you'd expect any Trijicon product to do. The gun is also equipped with a ZEV extended magazine release, ZEV extended slide release, and ZEV stainless pin kit. The trigger is also a ZEV Fulcrum Adjustable drop in trigger; currently set ~3lbs. Crisp, clean, and efficient trigger pull; to say the least.

The grip has had finger groove removal & Silicon Carbide 100G grip applied to it, as well as trigger guard double undercut. All frame work was completed by none other than the man Van at Deadcenter Gun Range in Buford, GA. And if you're familiar with any of his custom frame work-you know its nothing but top notch quality.

It will include 3 magazines and the original Glock case, and the original Trijicon RM05 case

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but feel free to ask if you have any questions.

I will want to see a GA D/L and/or GA WCP

PM any questions and I will respond ASAP!
Absurd offers will be ignored, as will trade offers.
$2,300.00 cash only. Located in Buford. No trades whatsoever. Also, no trades. Trade interests: none. And finally, no trades.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.861195

image-jpeg.861198

image-jpeg.861199

image-jpeg.861202

image-jpeg.861206

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Having personally shot this gun last week, I can tell you this is a very sweet shooter. Thanks to the new RMR double taps are effortless. Stand-up gentleman as well.

Appreciate that buddy.

And for anyone else out there who likes blue collar badasses who work full time and does killer Cerakote jobs on the side, this is your guy. ^^^^ did the 19 listed here. Fairly priced and excellent turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom