• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Relisting and Photos

Just in case it helps, again it's never happened to me...

I'm using Ios on an apple Ipad when I originally post the ad.
And Ipad or Safari when I re-list.
Now I re-listed a shotgun this morning with no problems.

IMG_1803.PNG
I'm gettting this after I relisted last night......

Why does relisting your item sometimes (most times) change your pictures into links? I personally find it annoying to click on links and intentionally don't do my listings this way, but when you re-list, it undoes it.

Can you walk me through exactly how you add pictures to your ad?

And each time you create a listing, it doesn't evenly space out the different line items. I end up having to modify my listing each time to evenly space them out (OCD I guess):

View attachment 1022557

That was intentional, I wanted the sale and trade info grouped together. I'm not opposed to changing it if it bothers everyone.

View attachment 1024639 I'm gettting this after I relisted last night......

Did you fix it or did it fix on it's own?

Does it all the time and changes the title as well

The title bug was supposed to have been fixed, does it still happen as of the last month or so?

That was intentional, I wanted the sale and trade info grouped together. I'm not opposed to changing it if it bothers everyone.

The title bug was supposed to have been fixed, does it still happen as of the last month or so?

(1) I upload multiple photos at once and choose insert them as full images:

Capture.PNG

(2) Double-spaced vs. single-spaced doesn't look right to me. Maybe that's just me :)

(3) I fixed it. I just relisted and it's back to links again.

(4) The title bug still happens. It's never been "fixed" that I know of.

Another minor issue is that when multiple images are added they are usually added left-to-right and then down. For example, when adding the 3 images listed above, the first two will appear beside one another and the third will appear below. I always end up having to go in and edit this as well as such:

Capture.PNG

Thanks for looking into it!

No, i just edited the post and attached another picture. The original pictures are still blank boxes with "IMG" in the left corner.

Still happens to my thread title as of right now . I just edited the title of a post then relisted one of my ads . The title reverted to the old title

Back
Top Bottom