• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Relisting price drop

I like to think I price all my items pretty fairly and very close to my bottom line so I don't price drop a lot. But when I do it's normally anywhere from $25-$50 and I set it to the " what's the lowest you'll take" price.

I like to think I price all my items pretty fairly and very close to my bottom line so I don't price drop a lot. But when I do it's normally anywhere from $25-$50 and I set it to the " what's the lowest you'll take" price.
sick of hearing whats your lowest price from lowballing awipes on a gun you know damn well is worth more.

If it don't sail after relisting a dozen times, raise the price.

I did that with a motorcycle, let the guy talk me down $100.00 and still got $200.00 more that I started out asking. Should have got there sooner. lol

It's like fishing, you have to check the bait every now and then. :fish2:

I had a car for sale and went up on the price after about a week.:shocked: Some dude came by looking at it, of course he didn't have 2 nickels in his pockets.:greedy_dollars:

He said, I thought you were asking less than that the other day,:confused: I said, I was, so I guess you should have bought it then. lol:doh:

No formula, but sometimes the market is so slow you need to price it to move. A Glock for $500 will sit, drop it to $425 and people will bust down your door to get it. It's $75 bucks, but it's enough to get people to drive an hour to come get it.

Back
Top Bottom