• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

reloading bench setup?

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
122   0
Reaction score
finally getting around to building a dedicated reloading bench. I've got about 15' or so to play with. Been looking at some butcher block slabs for the top of the bench (3 sections each is 50"x26"x1.5") and cabinets underneath on either side and then a gap in the middle so if I want/need to sit at the bench I can get my legs under the bench and use it like a table. Photo I got from the internet, but like on the left side but with standard cabinets.

reloadingbench.jpg

More than likely will add some shelves/cubes above the table for powder and bullets and other random things. Like the photo here:

reloadingbenchtop.jpg

Any thoughts on the layout, materials, etc? I've got an RCBS single stage and a Dillon 550 that will probably stay fixed in place, and then a variety of other accessories that I will probably figure out some way to make them interchangeable on the top so they aren't all stuck up there all the time (crimp remover, cast sizing setup, trimmer, etc.)

Repurposed Office Depot computer desk with some pool noodle on the back to keep it from smackin' the wall when I cam that hoggin' Lyman over. Barrel vise mounted up in the middle too. Livin' big! 🤣

Honestly I have no clue how this thing has held in there all these years. Makes things nice and portable though.

20220721_214517.jpg

Back
Top Bottom