• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

reloading bench setup?

It’s all good, everybody has to start somewhere. Just keep cranking out the ammo.
I have had mine this way for 6 or 7 years. I like the simplicity. Plus it makes sure I weigh every powder throw to be dead on every round. Case prep is what take so long. I am going to get a trimmer and bevel all in one unit here pretty quick. I have manage to get a case prep device and priming system that's fairly quick I just need to upgrade my case prep " machine " comprende. That will speed things up a lot. Plus it is meditation for me. Makes me forget everything going on in the world. I enjoy making each round knowing it will be as accurate as possible humanly possible. I even weigh the projectiles and separate them into 2 piles and bag each lot separately. I got my eye on a Frankfort Arsenal case trimming set up. It trims and bevels inside and outside after trimming. 274 smackaroos!

I have had mine this way for 6 or 7 years. I like the simplicity. Plus it makes sure I weigh every powder throw to be dead on every round. Case prep is what take so long. I am going to get a trimmer and bevel all in one unit here pretty quick. I have manage to get a case prep device and priming system that's fairly quick I just need to upgrade my case prep " machine " comprende. That will speed things up a lot. Plus it is meditation for me. Makes me forget everything going on in the world. I enjoy making each round knowing it will be as accurate as possible humanly possible. I even weigh the projectiles and separate them into 2 piles and bag each lot separately. I got my eye on a Frankfort Arsenal case trimming set up. It trims and bevels inside and outside after trimming. 274 smackaroos!
If I was into PRS shooting then I would be more concerned about all the variables and I would have some Zero presses lined up instead of the Dillons.

Back
Top Bottom