• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading Supplies at Shooters of Columbus 25% OFF!

4   0
Reaction score
Just got back from a visit to Shooters of Columbus. All their reloading stuff is 25% OFF. Powders are roughly $20-$26/Lb give or take a few cents after discount, CCI primers are around $26/1k or the 5k cases for $100.. got 8lbs of IMR 4350, 1lb of IMR 4451, and 1lb of Power pistol, and 1k small pistol primers! I'm good to go for a couple weeks :D

Sorry if this might be an inappropriate post mods, but figured some of the members here may find this useful in the Columbus area.

just FYI but the sale is ongoing. sounds like they are getting out of the reloading game. But great prices if they have it in stock. Lots of primers. I got 1k Federal Large rifle. They didn't have any match LR but I'll take this to start with. Also got a spare shell holder I was missing.

Not a lot of "good" powder left but if you are just loading some range ammo it's good prices.

just FYI but the sale is ongoing. sounds like they are getting out of the reloading game. But great prices if they have it in stock. Lots of primers. I got 1k Federal Large rifle. They didn't have any match LR but I'll take this to start with. Also got a spare shell holder I was missing.

Not a lot of "good" powder left but if you are just loading some range ammo it's good prices.

Can't believe I haven't gone and checked it out yet. I'm assuming no small pistol primers left at this point?

I would guess they have plenty. I am not sure what brands they have left but they did have Federal, CCI and winchester primers in some varieties still on the shelves. small sleeves of 100, boxes of 1k and also some cartons of 5k. quite a variety (I assume you could find all the varieties including 209). Might be worth a call to see what versions they have. I hesitated to spill the beans as I'd like to go back and fill up some holes but I probably won't get back there for a few weeks.

They had lots of bullets, a variety of powder (nothing that I "needed" but they had 40-50lbs left), some tools, a fair amount of primers, and dies.

Back
Top Bottom