• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading supplies here!!!!

Hey folks,

Just to let ya'll know I work for these folks. Have not been there long but I bought most of my supplies from them for several years. Paul usually beats Sportsmans Warehouse prices and taxes are less in GA. If there is anything you need that is not on the shelf it may be just outside on one of our trucks/trailers. We go to shows just about every weekend. Store hours are Tues., Wed., Thurs., 9am to 4pm. If you need something give us a call 706-858-5626.

We do a lot of loading, making ammo is what we do best. Yes, most of it is reloaded brass but before it is packaged all of our ammo is inspected. It's very hard to beat the prices on our range/target ammo. 9mm 115g plated 500count 99.99 believe 155g .40 runs 129.99 don't quote me on the .40!! 9mm is run on an automatic machine and is pretty dern accurate. The .40 is accurate as well. Good prices and accurate ammo, why not?

Check out the web site. www.northgeorgiareloading.com Best ammo deals are found under the BUY NORTH GEORGIA AMMUNITION tab to the left.

Please pm me with any questions you may have.

Give us a try. Thanks to the OP for the mention.

Jim Horner

We were open 6 days a week but that has since been changed back to Monday thru Thursday 9am to 6pm. The website hours have to be changed this week to reflect that. It's always best to call before coming to the shop to make sure we have what your after in stock. If we don't have it in stock we can generally have it the next day.

might double check the prices. I stopped by last week for some powder and didn't notice but the prices I paid when I went in were more than the prices listed on the website. didn't really pay much attention to it, because I couldn't remember the price of what was in stock (was looking for a few powders but they only had 1 of them in stock at the time), but it was $19 and change on the website, and $22.99 when I went in the store...

not a huge deal but if I were buying 4 or 5 lbs of powder and other things, I would have been a bit more disappointed. I just happened to be in the area and stopped by to check things out vs. my usual trip to Sportsmans when I'm in chattanooga. I went back and checked the last time I was at Sportsmans Warehouse their price on the powder in question was $20.99.

Back
Top Bottom